2011年2月20日

A new toy from indisystem-indislider mini




Yes~Indislider is here!!! Haha~After reading lots of reviews about this slider online, I finally decided to get one. First impression about the product is kinda surprise to its quality. Since it costs less than $150, I didn't put too much expectation on it; however, I'm very satisfied with it-pretty solid and firm.

Playing with it quite a bit, I soon had my final conclusion of it.


   Advantage of indislider : 
                                       1. Budget- cheap and good performance
                                       2. Weight light- because of its length and material
                                       3. Easy to mount on tripod

   Disadvantage of it : 
                                       1. Need more practice to obtain a great and smooth shot
                                       2. Weight capacity is low- can't load a camera with lots of gears on it
                                       3. Short track - only 24 inch long, limited by the price  

Generally, I like the slider because I don't have $500 up budget, but I still can get a nice and smooth shot with some practice. 

Check the test video Here!!!!                                    

0 意見:

張貼留言